- 【UESD WITH RECEIVER FOR POE & IP OVER COAX TRANSMISSION】Ethernet & Power transmission over coaxial cable, EoC Transmitter can be used as a pair with EoC Receiver to upgrade analog system to IP surveillance system while using existing coaxial cable. 100 Mbps bandwidth over 1,000 feet regular RG59 transmission, working with CCA/CCU RG59/RG6 cable. Support PoE power transmission with load capacity 11W over 1,000ft transmission, working with PoE IP camera, VoIP phone, PoE WiFi AP.
- 【POINT TO POINT CONNECTION ONLY】Act as MoCA (Multimedia over Coax) in point-to-point connection, transmit video / audio / data / control signal over coax cable.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】Plug-and-play, configuration free. When used as a pair with EoC Receiver, EoC receiver should be powered by PoE switch or PoE injector, no additional power adapter is required in EoC transmitter side.
- 【SMALL SIZE DESIGN】Including One EoC Transmitter, small size (3.1"x2.0"x0.9"), light weight, fit into regular back box. Supports MDI/MDIX self-adaption
- 【24/7 US LOCAL + GLOBAL TECH SUPPORT】Every LINOVISION product comes with 2-year warranty, 24/7 Life-time US LOCAL + GLOBAL Tech Support. Free system consultant service. Just feel free to contact us here. Ready and willing to help in anytime
Ideal for Security Video Systems, Video Switching system, Home Automation, Multi-media , Education systems, Access Control system, Information Diffusion system, etc;
Compatible to IEEE802.3af / IEEE802.3at POE protocol, max 21W POE load capacity in 330ft, or 11W POE load capacity in 300m.
- EOC transmitter must be used with EOC transmitter for upgrading analog surveillance system into IP surveillance system.
- EOC transmitter should be connected to POE device (IPC/VoIP), and EOC receiver is connected to POE supply device (POE NVR, POE Switch or POE Injector).
- 1 * EOC IP Over Coax Transmitter
- 1* User Manual
Warranty & Technical Support
- 24/7 US local+ Global technical support
- 2 years US local warranty
- Free return in 30 days