Ethernet & POE Extender is used to extend Ethernet and POE power transmission distance through Cat5E/Cat6 cable. Features with passive design and unique 2 ports output, LINOVISION's POE-Extender02 can not only extend ethernet and power transmission, but also simplify cabling by running one cable to power two POE devices, such as POE IP camera, VoIP phone, door bell camera, etc.
- Passive Ethernet & Power extender/repeater/amplifier for 100m (330ft), no power adapter is required.
- Unique 2-port POE outputs, running one cable to connect to 2 IP devices, or 3 IP devices with cascade deployment.
- Cascade deployment when working with 60W POE Injector/Midspan.
- Plug-and-play, configuration free.
- Small size (3.1“x2.0”x0.9“), light weight, fit into regular camera back box.
- Compatible to IEEE802.3af / IEEE802.3at POE protocol.
- Optional water-proof box for outdoor use.
- Working with POE IP Cameras, POE Wi-Fi AP, VoIP phone, etc.
- 2 * POE Extender
- 2 * User Manual
- 2 * Pack of installation screws